I don’t know whether I remind you of anything nowadays – I have lost every boundary, every edge that I have honed for years. Nowadays I pass, immaterial, from cloud cover to cloud cover. You look at me and I see a wall in your eyes – there my exploration ends, I pull back panting – and while I seek a caress to ease the pain, you look the other way – can you really not see me?
January 16, 2011
Welcome to my blog. My name is Chrystalla and I am a Fantasy, Science Fiction and Romance author. I am Greek Cypriot and I like to write about fantastical creatures, crazy adventures, and family bonds. I live in Cyprus with my husband and my vast herds of books. I write fantasy, science-fiction and romance, often all mixed up. View all posts by chrystallathoma
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 16th, 2011 at 6:48 pm You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Nowadays”
Newsletter Signup formSign up for the newsletter to know about new releases and news! Subscribe to our newsletter
Read my stories on Wattpad!
- Anthony's Village gofundme.com/anthonysvillag… 1 year ago
- RT @TammaraWebber: @ItsJoeHunt Doesn't she know the *real* gatekeepers have always been READERS? Obviously not. Bless her heart. 1 year ago
- @lauriegough @HuffPostBooks This is a parody article, right? You can't be THAT behind the times? 1 year ago
- I just gave to Streets Kitchen using #CharityCheckout 1 year ago
- Demand safe and urgent passage for the civilians trapped in #Aleppo. Sign now: secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/al… 1 year ago